All-Pro Roofing & Construction Installs Decra & SteelRock Stone Coated Steel
As one of FT Bend County’ oldest roofing contractors it good to know that we install the newest products. Metal has been around for a long time, but there have not always been the proper cosmetic choices available for most residential properties. Today, stone coated steel products are available in many colors and styles. Give us a call or fill out our Contact Form for your free estimate.
NTRCA Award Winning Stone Coated Steel Installation
For the 2012 year All-Pro Roofing & Construction was awarded a Prestigious “Golden Hammer” Award from the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association for Outstanding Residential Project.
The project was as difficult as it gets with the removal of a cement fibered tile roof and the installation of a SteelRock Pacific Shake System. The Beautiful roof is as strong as they come and has a UL 2218 Class 4 “Impact Resistant” rating.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Strong – not easily damaged
- Long Lasting – possibly the last roof you will ever need
- Light Weight – will not increase the load on your structure.
- Impact Resistant (may vary from product to product)
Stone Coated Metal Shingles Advantages
As a property owner, you likely weight the pros and cons of every purchase and decision you make. It’s a smart way to go about life. Now, you’ve got your attention set on stone coated metal shingles. Are they worth your time and money? Well, yes, they are. Take a look at some of the key advantages:
- Lifespan – Metal roofing is known to have an extended lifespan of 40-70 years, compared to shingle roofing that only lasts for 20.
- Durability – Steel is able to withstand intense winds, heavy rain, hail, and many other severe weather conditions.
- Low Maintenance – Many roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, must be regularly inspected and maintained throughout the year. But not metal roofing. Metal eliminates most of the repair costs of modern roofing and cuts down on maintenance, too.
- Energy Efficiency – It is a common misconception that metal roofing traps heat. Metal roof reflects the sun’s rays, keeping your home cool and refreshing year-round.
What is the wind rating of the stone coated metal roofs?
Typically, the wind rating for stone coated metal roofing is 120 MPH. However, some name brand materials can go as high as 200 MPH. It’s safe to say the roof over your head will protect you from severe storms, including tropical storms and the occasional hurricane.
Is the stone coated metal roof noisy during rain?
It is a common misconception that metal roofing is loud during a rainstorm. However, know that metal roofing is no louder than any other type of roofing material. In fact, the metal distributes the noise quite well, leading to a quiet, almost soothing sound from the rain.